Thursday, May 21, 2009

Be Happy?

Thanks God for blessing me..^^

I was so happy and touched while AAAA and 4444 appeared on my computer screen..

I called and sms my lecturer to thanks them..

Congratulates to all my beloved friends^^

We have finally free from 'matriculation stress' totally..

====================================================

Yesterday, I was so nervous..

My tears going to drop down while I was working and thinking of result is coming out..

I asked myself:'If I can't get 4.0, how can I face my family? Especially my parents and sisters'

Finally, I did it...I got it...

My aim-4.0...

But you guess...How long is my happiness?

My answer is 12hours...

========================================

I went out with my friend in this morning...

We were singing karaoke..

My sis criticize me nothing to celebrate..Don't think my result can get into UM...If can,that's a bad news too...

These had broke my happiness...I cried alone...I felt my heart was so pain..

Can you please don't judge me through my attitude on study in past?

==========================================

Do you know how many nights I had used to study and ho many hours I slept during the two suffering weeks?

Never support me, no encourages, no wishes from my family...

Do you know how was my days to sit for the test?

Please don't judge me and all matriculation is poor...

Yes, our standard is damn low...

But, if ones never work hard, can he/she get 4.0 just because of LUCKY???

===========================================

Don't ask me for result anymore...My happiness is gone....

I won't be happy with my result anymore...My standard is so low....I'm so lucky...

I'm so sad to have such sis and family!!!><

5 comments:

  1. 不管你家人怎么说你, 我都会支持你 。。。
    因为你的努力我看到了 ,
    我的生日愿望-莉彬, 希望你的pspm2 拿4.0 , 你要永远开心。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendy:Thanks^^

    nancy:Thanks^^下次你的生日愿望就别乱许了。。反正成功自己爽不到一天。。失败了也惯常的会被人‘酸’。。成功与败,都要看人脸色被人踩。。这一切我早就应该要惯了。。一直以来自己的执著都太天真了。。努力想考好成绩不被家人看扁,结果还不是一样?!我永远都是靠‘幸运’而成功的孩子。。这样说来,我应该很庆幸咯??^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我可没看扁你噢。。。。
    你是我见过最努力 , 肯付出的人 。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. be tough and sure be yourself.. :)

    ReplyDelete