Thursday, April 21, 2011

Isn't that easy....

If you think the course I'm taking is easy, please come and take the challenge!

You will never understand no matter how much effort you put in, the result will remain the bad standard...

Is that my wish? Everyone is hoping for good result...But can everyone achieve it?

My aim is to be a tax accountant...Wonder why must I take so many difficult subjects that irrelevant to it??

If you think Accounting Information System is a easy subject, come and sit the exam for me!

It's torturing that nothing I could memorize of...That's too must of steps, concepts to memorize...There's too much of flowchart and data flow symbols to memorize....

Okay, you may laugh at me...But please look back at your own result!! Doesn't it's same as mine?

So, why laugh? You have many excuses, me too!!

You make me sick and stress now!! ISH!!!!

1 comment: