Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Idiot,I'm not rich

People said:"Wow,Ice..You are so rich~~"

My heart:"Damn!!My head is rich of rubbish and I'm lack of money!!"

===================================================

My friends teased me I'm crazy..I burned all my salary to attend a concert at Singapore

Yeah,I did..So what?

That's the money I earned during this holiday..

The money is hard to get..So why not I use to enjoy it?

I can earn more in the future..But can I get back to watch a concert held on 29/08/2009 in the future?

So,why not I spend on things that meaningful to me myself and things that make me have 100% joy even it may only takes 3 hours..

Yeah,as a accountancy student..I consider to 'idiot'...As a fans,too,I'm 'idiot'...

But,that is the only way I can be myself..I can get high in the crowded and shout as loud..

I can sing together with who I loves so much and people who loves them too..

The chance is not always there...This year is Mayday 10 anniversary..I want to get 500% HIGH with them!!!

Who can promise Mayday is always be our sides after 10 years and more?

Maybe that time I cant jump that high anymore..

My salary is going to spend on this coming August at Singapore...

=====================================================

May God bless me...I wish I can get more job before this December so that I can reduce my mum burden to let me go Taiwan..

I need more money...Help~~

1 comment:

  1. use to that ard, ritez?
    u like mayday more than your money...leh...

    haha!

    ReplyDelete