Sunday, June 21, 2009

"THANK YOU" for your farewell PARTY

Today onwards,I had been leaving D'Bamboo cafe&bistro totally...

Guess how was my farewell party??

My friends treat me sOoooo 'WELL'

Guess what we did during last midnight?

I was running around the field...and on the road

Trying hard to escape from the water splashed

Pipe water,and iced water in a bucket was aiming me

Chasing me on road,inside the shop and even the next shop,and on the big field

I was so tired to run hardly

But,it was really a crazy night

It was a memorable and unforgettable farewell

Marked me a crazy experience in my youth life...

Thank you...(But not splashing me)^^

In the end of the story, we are all 'wet wet'..@@

The camera man is from PANDAMARAN A and all of us in the picture are from PANDAMARAN B^^

I won't forget the moment when I run on dark field during 2.30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment