Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After 16 hours...

Yesterday, I was having high fever...probably..I'm not sure...That's what my friend(Fang Ying) told me "You are having high fever but yet you told me you are alright??!!!Better go and see doctor on tomorrow~~"

My mind was answering.."Is it???I thought I'm alright...I just feel a bit blur only..."

Then, she was so worry and keep asking me to take medicine and help me to find medicine...Because I mentioned I don't want Panadol...So her roommate brought me her medicine to my room...

Thanks all who helping me and caring me when I was sick...I feel so warm here^^

Yesterday my schedule after 4.30am is sleep, wake up...sleep again, wake up again...Rotating the same thing I done for bout 15~16hours...

Finally my fever is gone...Now the only serious symptom is sore throat...my throat is wound, my phlegm contains blood...@@

Faster recover please...
==================================================================


These are the medicine I get from private polyclinic...

Thanks to my roommate(Hui Yie) asking her friend to fetch me go out and see doctor...

Thanks to the driver,Phoebe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment