Monday, August 24, 2009

The furthest distance is the last second past

I don't think the clock is 'tik tak tik tak' as the time is flying with lighting speed!!

OMG,stop addicting to FB and concentrate on study la...

I hate to on my laptop when I'm doing revision...But no choice because my notes are all in the document..@@

I hate to have assignment due date when there's a important test on the date!!Then I have to do my assignment and on my laptop to type and print out...At the same time,I'll on FB and addicted...@@

I hate to have Monday morning class as it makes me so tired especially the days before I don't have enough sleep due to working or whatever...

I think the time is flying too fast as 24 hours is not enough for me...@@

Someone said 'The furthest distance is the last second past..."

Yes,I do agree that...Even it is past second,it heard near but actually it's furthest distance to us...We can't play back the last second in real life...

Time past is past...Think of recent and future~~

===================================================================

Time to change

Work hard!!!

Seems hard to achieve...

But don't disappoint self anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment