
After the next 30 hours, I can scream out 'HURAY~~~'
Finally both of my sis convocation ceremony passed jor...
I was tired with it...Rushing time and train from UKM to home and from home to UKM...@@
Because of Amin Com Night, FPP Fac Night and convo....Driving me crazy because I use to rush here and there@@...
Practice, sick, lack of sleep....
All these event faster over, then I can rest well and get prepare with my mid-sem test...
After the next 30 hours, FPP Fac Night is ended, my real university life is going to begin...
==================================================================
hehe...photo taken at UM's Law Fac...with Evelyn(no more blur blur...i'm the blur one now T.T)hey,si tinggi & panjang...eat more lah...every1 is getting thinner and thinner...only bone is left in the end...
Eat more!!!Especially those who lose many weight de...Like me mah...become fatter and fatter...@@
hehe...good to c u there o,,,'u too lo...
ReplyDeletethin ady too...
eat more lo...
next time come find me and pei ru lo...
if she still not here next time...help u scold her...
haha!